We at Don Wessel Honda are proud to call Springfield Missouri Home. There is so much to do around this great town. Once you find the perfect vehicle at Don Wessel Honda, you will want to find some great places to drive to! Here is a list of some of our favorites of this great area:
- Wild Animal Safari – An exotic wildlife safari in Springfield, MO
- Dickerson Park Zoo – A great way to spend a day, learning about animals from around the world.
- Silver Dollar City – An area with many attractions, including an amusement park with fun for the whole family
- 1984 Arcade – Step back into the 80s and play some video games
- First Friday Art Walk – Springfield has an amazingly creative culture. Check it out the first Friday of each month.
- Gillioz Theatre – This iconic theater hosts bands and comedians
- Springfield Art Museum – Free admission to this great collection of artwork
- Caving – Go on an expedition to explore the caves and caverns of the Springfield area.
- Missouri State Parks –There are many reasons why Missouri’s was named the best trails state. Enjoy the Ozarks in all its natural wonder, including locations such as Table Rock Lake.
- Springfield/Greene County Parks – Many local programs are available throughout the year.
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center – Take a hike or enjoy the self-guided exhibit area
- Lucas Oil Speedway – Race your friends and family in Go Karts.
- Springfield Cardinals – Enjoy a Springfield Cardinals baseball game.
This list is just the start of the many exciting things to do in Springfield, Missouri. We at Don Wessel Honda hope you enjoy all the wonderful things to do in the area.